Saturday 12 July 2014

A New Beginning.

Hello!

Let me begin by introducing myself without using any fancy words - for now, I'm a typical teenager, that like almost all others, crave an escape from reality. And I'm using this blog for the exact reason.

There's so much to me than sheer words can story-tell you about myself. But let's just say that I've seen friends go through it all. Bullies, fake friends, highschool heart-ache, and really, everything that we Teens have to go through. And all this kinda inspired me to start this blog.

I've wanted to write a book about teenage life, but i haven't done it. My best friend is the only one who knows about it and she was pretty impressed, and she also encouraged me to start this, as well.

Another reason for me to start this, is because this upcoming year is a new start for me, in a new school, and this blog would really help me on this journey.

I don't have a theme or any future plan for this blog, I'll write what comes to mind, or any teenage rant I've gotta let out.
After all, I'm still a teen.

thankyou for reading, following, and starting this journey with me. 
//

-Jessica xx

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home